Here, the magic is studied in its linguistic and semiotic aspects and is defined as well:
Magic is objectified language and symbols to operate with power over the world by a magician to the particular interest of an user into a community, whose interaction constitutes a system.
The study demands specific and analytical tools as well:
1. The Linguistics and Semiotics to study the expression of magic.
2. The Information Theory and its science involved (Dianetics and Bioenergetics) to show how magical effectiveness is reached.
3. The Theory of Post-modernity to analyze the scenic characteristics of magical ritual. The theatre aesthetics of magic is important for producing emotional reactions toward healing by the magical action.
4. The Theory of Speech Act and Philosophy of Symbolic Forms to show how manages to operate the magic with power over the world and its creatures.
5. The Theory of Discourse to establish the structure of magical discourse.
6. The Theory of Symbols to establish the symbolic structure of magic.